Doug Schild is a licensed Real Estate Broker and has been helping buyers and sellers realize their real estate goals since 1992. From living and working in this area for over 27 years, he brings a vast amount of community knowledge to each client. A proud and dedicated member of the local Lions Club, Doug believes strongly in helping the community he lives in.
Our commitment is to provide an extraordinary experience while serving others in fulfilling their home ownership and investment dreams.
- A LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER SINCE 1992
- PART OF ORANGEVILLE AND AREA COMMUNITY FOR OVER 27 YEARS
- PROUD MEMBER OF THE ORANGEVILLE LIONS CLUB AND PAST PRESIDENT
- VAST, HANDS-ON CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION EXPERIENCE
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (LICENSED ASSISTANT TO DOUG SCHILD)
Chris Schild is a licensed Real Estate Sales Representative and joined her husband, Doug, as part of this full-time sales team in 1995. Chris enjoys promoting their strong support of the Headwaters Health Care Centre and Foundation.
One of my most important daily roles is to serve as a “matchmaker”. I continually search the existing listing inventory, scan for and preview new properties to find that ideal home for my clients. Not all properties are on the public, realtor.ca website, so we diligently pursue our networking with other realtors, past clients and new customers to keep in touch with new and upcoming inventory
- A LICENSED REAL ESTATE SALES REPRESENTATIVE SINCE 1997
- ENJOYED GROWING UP ON A FARM IN RURAL DUFFERIN
- BRINGS HER “MATCH-MAKING” SKILLS TO THE TEAM TO FIND THE PERFECT HOME FOR EACH BUYER
- HANDS-ON RENOVATION EXPERIENCE, PERSONALLY LIVING THROUGH 3 CENTURY HOME RENOVATIONS AND ONE NEW-BUILD